Crystal Pingel brings a solid record of real estate management experience to the Frauenshuh Team. Crystal leads a team of staff members from the onsite management office at Infor Commons. Crystal’s responsibilities include tenant relations, financial reporting, capital planning, tenant construction and all aspects of property operations. She creates high tenant retention by providing a high level of service and developing strong relationships.
Crystal joined Frauenshuh in 2020. Prior to joining Frauenshuh, Crystal managed a portfolio of both residential and commercial buildings in the greater St. Paul-Minneapolis area. She has over 15 years of commercial and residential property management experience, including mixed use and under development properties and holds a Minnesota Real Estate license.
PROFESSIONAL AND BUSINESS AFFILIATIONS
- Building Owners and Managers Association St. Paul, Member
- Community Association Institute, member
- Professional Community Association Manager, Designee
- Edina Chamber of Commerce, Member
- Bloomington Chamber of Commerce, Member
- St. Paul Chamber of Commerce, Member
- Minnesota Chamber of Commerce, Member
Crystal earned her Bachelor of Science Degree in Business Administration Management from the University of Wisconsin-Stout. Crystal is a Minnesota native and currently lives in Houlton, WI with her husband and 3 boys.