David Anderson co-leads the Corporate Services team and provides representation and consultation to corporate and commercial real estate users, investors and owners to support their firms’ strategy and create value in their real estate positions. David’s practice includes corporate real estate services, tenant and buyer representation, development, acquisition and disposition services and strategic advisory services on a local and national level.
David’s professional experience spans over 25 years in the commercial real estate, development, construction and economic development industry. Dave’s broad ranging experience includes working with small businesses, corporations and institutional and public entities on an array of real estate projects from strategic analysis, site selection, acquisitions, dispositions, land and building development, project financing, government permitting and overall project and transaction coordination. Throughout his career, David has been directly involved in the advancement of real estate transactions and development projects totaling more than $500 million in value.
PROFESSIONAL AND BUSINESS AFFILIATIONS
- Minnesota Real Estate Journal Real Estate Awards – 2018 Broker of the Year
- Bloomington Chamber of Commerce, Member
- National Association of Industrial and Office Properties, Member
- Minnesota Commercial Association of Real Estate, Member
- Minnesota Chamber of Commerce, Member
- Minnesota Economic Development Foundation, Past Chairman
- Economic Development Association of Minnesota, Past President
- Urban Land Institute – MN, Past Executive Committee Member
- St. Cloud State University Foundation Property Committee, Board Member
David holds a Bachelor of Arts Degree in Local and Urban Affairs from St. Cloud State University, St. Cloud, Minnesota. David is a licensed real estate salesperson in the state of Minnesota, and is a Certified Economic Development Finance Professional through the National Development Council. David and his family reside in Bloomington, Minnesota.