Gary Lindstrom oversees all asset acquisitions and dispositions as well as asset management for all properties owned, managed and leased by Frauenshuh Inc. This portfolio includes 3.5 million square feet of office, industrial, retail and warehouse space throughout the Twin Cities metropolitan area. Gary and his staff have historically been involved in the negotiation of more than 30 million square feet of new and renewal leases representing both landlords and tenants in Minnesota and 25 other states. He has formulated and executed real estate strategies for a range of companies from the small one office firm to the Fortune 500 national real estate user.
Gary has more than 50 years of industry experience and is a licensed Real Estate Broker. Before co-founding Frauenshuh Inc. in 1983 with David Frauenshuh, Gary was an officer of Oxford Development Corporation and its predecessor, IDS Properties. He played a key role in the opening, leasing and management of the Minneapolis IDS Center and with Oxford, the Town Square project in Saint Paul. Significant projects with Frauenshuh include LaSalle Plaza in Minneapolis and Lawson Commons in St. Paul.
Gary earned his Bachelor of Arts Degree in Economics from the University of Minnesota, as well as the Certified Property Manager designation from the Institute of Real Estate Management. He and his wife continue to reside in Scandia, Minnesota where they have lived for more than 40 years.
PROFESSIONAL AND BUSINESS AFFILIATIONS
- Bloomington Chamber of Commerce, Member
- Edina Chamber of Commerce, Member
- Certified Property Manager
- Institute of Real Estate Management, Member
- National Association of Realtors, Member
- National Association of Industrial and Office Properties, Member
- Building Owners and Managers Association of Greater Minneapolis and St. Paul, Past Officer and Board Member
- Saint Paul Transportation Management Organization, Past Board Member