Gayle Dreon, an accomplished real estate professional, brings a strong record of management experience to the Frauenshuh Team. Gayle leads a team of 7 staff members from the onsite management office at Southdale Medical Center. Gayle’s responsibilities include financial reporting, capital programs, tenant construction & all aspects of building maintenance. She develops strong tenant & vendor relationships.
Gayle has over 35 years of property management experience. During her career, Gayle has managed all types of commercial real estate and recently has focused entirely on a medical portfolio for a variety of Landlords and Investors. Gayle has been the Senior Property Manager at the Southdale Medical Center Management office since 2001. Prior to working at Southdale Medical Center, Gayle was a Senior Manager at United Properties where she handled a variety of office & industrial properties for institutional investors.
PROFESSIONAL AND BUSINESS AFFILIATIONS
- Certified Property Manager, Institute of Real Estate Management
- Real Property Administrator, Building Owners and Managers Association Greater Minneapolis
- MN Chapter of IREM, Member & Former Executive Councilor
- Building Owner and Managers Association Greater Minneapolis, Member
- Minnesota Licensed Real Estate Broker
Gayle lives in Minnetonka and in her free time enjoys cooking, reading and entertaining family & friends. Gayle & her family have been Vikings season ticket holders for over 30 years and enjoy attending home games at US Bank Stadium.