Jerry Hersman oversees a medical office portfolio of approximately 1,000,000 square feet consisting of 22 properties over a four-state region for a Frauenshuh client. Jerry’s team consists of three Property Managers, two Administrative Assistants and six engineers with responsibilities of strategic portfolio, client asset and property management, financial reporting and forecasting, and client communications.
Jerry joined Frauenshuh in January 2018. Previously, Jerry spent the past 15 years providing asset and property management on a portfolio of up to 3.1 million SF 24-property mixed-use real estate that included Landmark Towers – a 213,000 SF 20-story Class A office tower in downtown St. Paul, MN. In addition to Landmark Towers, Jerry directed the corporate real estate programs for up to 240 locations with four other national Twin City-based firms. Jerry has directed C-Suite and Ownership strategic planning, financial reporting, client relations, property sales and leasing, planning and construction, and administrative programs including Corporate Travel, Purchasing and Mailroom Operations. Jerry has served leadership roles in the real estate industry locally and nationally since 1996:
PROFESSIONAL AND BUSINESS AFFILIATIONS
- Greater Saint Paul BOMA, Vice Chair, Chapter Board of Directors Member, Past Treasurer
- BOMA International, Past Nomination Committee Member
- Core-Net Global Midwest Chapter, Board of Directors, Past Board and Steering Committee Member, Past Board Chair
- IDRC / NACORE International, Past Associations Merger Integration Team Member
- University of St. Thomas – Saint Paul, MN, Past University Parent Network Co-Chair
- Greater Minneapolis Chamber of Commerce, Past “Leadership Minneapolis” Program Chair
Jerry earned a Bachelor of Sciences in Business with an Accounting Major at the University of Minnesota – Minneapolis. Jerry and his wife Beth reside in Eagan and have two adult sons. Jerry enjoys all sports and recreation, travel, reading and family time.