Jason Butterfield is Senior Director of Brokerage and Corporate Services with Frauenshuh Commercial Real Estate Group. Jason provides real estate portfolio leasing services along with corporate real estate solutions for Frauenshuh corporate clients.
Jason has completed hundreds of transactions during his 16 plus years encompassing over 4.0 million square feet. His efforts are focused on both landlord and tenant representation with an extensive history in the Twin Cities’ office market. Throughout his career, Jason has developed a reputation for his extensive knowledge of the local marketplace and representing clients in their real estate dealings. Jason’s clientele includes a variety of world class corporations and Fortune 500 companies which have relied on his aggressive negotiation skills to help secure their interests as tenants. Landlords, such as Equus Capital Partners, MetLife, Opus, Ryan Companies and Talcott Realty, have benefited from his tenacity and commitment to maximizing their real estate investments.
PROFESSIONAL AND BUSINESS AFFILIATIONS
- National Association of Industrial and Office Properties, Member
- Minnesota Commercial Association of Real Estate, Member, Previous Board Member
- Certified Commercial Investment Member (CCIM), Regional Board Member and Candidate
- United States Green Building Council (USGBC), Member
- Minnesota Chamber of Commerce, Member
- Bloomington Chamber of Commerce, Member
- Edina Chamber of Commerce, Member
Jason holds a Bachelor of Science Degree in Business Finance from the State University of New York at Fredonia. Jason is a licensed real estate salesperson in the state of Minnesota. Jason and his family reside in Excelsior, Minnesota where he enjoys coaching youth hockey in his spare time.