Jeff oversees a portfolio of commercial office, medical office and corporate facilities consisting of 1,000,000 square feet. His primary responsibilities include tenant services, property operations, financial oversight, leasing support, project management as well as long and short-term planning.
Jeff joined Frauenshuh in 2016. Prior to moving into the Frauenshuh Property and Asset Management division, he worked at CBRE where he was responsible for a large portfolio located throughout the Twin Cities. He played important roles in the securing anchor tenants to long term leases and managing significant capital improvement projects. Additionally, Jeff has experience in multiple real estate markets (Denver and Minneapolis) and has assisted in the management of a number of high-end apartment communities.
PROFESSIONAL AND BUSINESS AFFILIATIONS
- Building Owners and Managers Association Greater Minneapolis, Member
- Institute of Real Estate Management, Certified Property Manager Candidate and Member
- Bloomington Chamber of Commerce, Member
- Edina Chamber of Commerce, Member
- St. Paul Area Chamber of Commerce, Member
- Minneapolis Chamber of Commerce, Member
- Minnesota Chamber of Commerce, Member
Jeff earned his Bachelor of Science Degree in General Business Administration from the University of Wisconsin – Stout with an emphasis in Property Management. He is a licensed real estate salesperson in the state of Minnesota and is currently working on obtaining a CPM designation. Jeff is a Minnesota native and resides with his family in Bloomington.