Jonathan Juris is a member of the Frauenshuh Corporate Services team and provides representation and consultation to corporate and commercial real estate users, investors and owners to support their firms’ strategy and create value in their real estate positions. Jonathan’s practice includes corporate real estate services, tenant and buyer representation, development, acquisition and disposition services and strategic advisory services on a local and national basis.
Since entering the industry in 2006, Jonathan has completed transactions in more than 30 states while establishing and maintaining client relationships through strategic real estate planning and transaction negotiation. Jonathan’s national experience, combined with his work with both public and privately held companies provides clients in-depth perspective with unmatched personal service. In addition to his wide range of experience, one of his more notable transactions was the disposition of a $1-Billion real estate portfolio for Chrysler Financial and Cerberus.
- National Association of Office and Industrial Properties, Member
- Minnesota Commercial Association of Realtors, Member
- MNCAR 2015 Industrial Transaction of the Year “Runner-Up”
- 2013 Cushman & Wakefield’s Emerging Talent Program
- 2008 Cushman & Wakefield’s Emerging Broker of the Year
- Bloomington Chamber of Commerce, Member
- Minnesota Chamber of Commerce, Member
- Edina Chamber of Commerce, Member
Jonathan holds a bachelor of business administration (BBA) degree in management with a minor in marketing from the University of Mary. Jonathan and his wife Jenna reside in Rogers, Minnesota where they enjoying raising their three children. Jonathan is an active golfer, snowmobiler and classic car enthusiast.