Kelly currently oversees a portfolio of bank branch buildings including a service center and corporate offices consisting of over 1,000,000 square feet over a three-state region. Her primary responsibilities include tenant services, facility operations, financial oversight, leasing support, project management as well as long and short-term planning.
Kelly joined Frauenshuh in 2012. Prior to moving into the Frauenshuh Property and Asset Management division, she worked at Burnet Title as a closing account executive. Her experience brings 11 years of real estate knowledge to offer her accounts.
PROFESSIONAL AND BUSINESS AFFILIATIONS
- Certified Facility Manager
- Facility Management Professional
- International Facility Management Association, Member
- Building Owners and Managers Association Member
- Minnesota Licensed Real Estate Salesperson
- Bloomington Chamber of Commerce, Member
- Edina Chamber of Commerce, Member
Kelly earned her Bachelor of Arts Degree in Business Management from Minnesota School of Business in 2006. She is a Minnesota native and currently resides in Mankato with her husband and four children.