Ken Kraft, as our Director of Construction Administration, provides a wide range of construction support and services within Frauenshuh Commercial and the Frauenshuh Portfolio including work in the areas of new construction, tenant improvements, building renovation, and special projects. Ken’s primary responsibilities include coordinating the architectural and construction processes including the development of drawings, specifications, bidding, award/execution of contracts, financial controls, project oversight, value engineering, and ensuring a successful project closeout.
Ken has over 20 years of experience in the engineering, architecture, and construction of various project types across the United States and internationally. Ken holds Bachelor’s degrees of Architecture and Environmental Design from NDSU and an Associate Degree in Engineering from SDSU. Ken is a licensed Architect in multiple states including Minnesota. Ken’s team has been recognized and awarded by fortune 500 companies for their success in delivering complex projects.
- American Institute of Architects – AIA Member
- Project Management Institute – PMI Member
- National Council of Architectural Registration Board – NCARB Member
- Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design Accredited Professional – LEED AP BD&C
- OSHA and MSHA trained
- Bloomington Chamber of Commerce, Member
- Edina Chamber of Commerce, Member
Ken lives in the south metro of the Twin Cities. His better half is Sonya. Between the two of them, they have two kids and love outdoor and indoor sporting activities.