Ken Kraft provides a wide range of project management services to our clients to ensure that their projects run smoothly and come in on-time and on budget. Ken continually reviews design, construction and logistical alternatives to guarantee that time and cost savings alternatives are realized by our clients. Ken’s primary responsibilities include coordinating the project processes including the development of drawings, specifications, bidding, award/execution of contracts, financial controls, project oversight, value engineering, and ensuring a successful project closeout.
Ken has over 25 years of experience in the project management, engineering, architecture, and construction of various project types across the United States and internationally. Ken holds Bachelor’s degrees of Architecture and Environmental Design from NDSU and an Associate Degree in Engineering from SDSU. Ken is a licensed Architect in multiple states including Minnesota. Ken’s team has been recognized and awarded by Fortune 500 companies for their success in delivering complex projects.
- American Institute of Architects, Member
- American Society of Healthcare Engineering, Associate Member
- Project Management Institute, Member
- National Council of Architectural Registration Board, Member
- American Hospital Association, Certified Healthcare Constructor
- Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design Accredited Professional, LEED AP BD&C
- OSHA and MSHA trained
- Multiple Chambers of Commerce, Member