Ken Kraft, as our Director of Construction Administration, provides a wide range of construction support and services within Frauenshuh Commercial and the Frauenshuh Portfolio including work in the areas of new construction, tenant improvements, building renovation, and special projects. Ken’s primary responsibilities include coordinating the architectural and construction processes including the development of drawings, specifications, bidding, award/execution of contracts, financial controls, project oversight, value engineering, and ensuring a successful project closeout.
Ken has over 25 years of experience in the engineering, architecture, and construction of various project types across the United States. Ken’s and his team have been recognized and awarded for delivering complex projects.
- AIA – American Institute of Architects, Member
- ASHE – American Society of Healthcare Engineering, Associate Member
- PMI – Project Management Institute, Member
- NCARB – National Council of Architectural Registration Board, Member
- LEED AP – Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design Accredited Professional, LEED AP BD&C
- OSHA and MSHA trained
- Bloomington Chamber of Commerce, Member
- Edina Chamber of Commerce, Member
Ken earned bachelor’s degrees of Architecture and Environmental Design from NDSU and an Associate Degree in Engineering from SDSU. He is a licensed Architect in multiple states, licensed contractor, and licensed with the FAA as a commercial drone pilot.