Kirk Hargrove is responsible for overseeing the day to day operation of our engineering team and supporting the goals and objectives of our clients and properties. In this role he works closely with our teams in operations, client services, energy management, sustainability and planning.
Prior to his responsibilities for Frauenshuh, Kirk was a Regional Operations Manager at United Properties/NorthMarq/Cushman & Wakefield-NorthMarq in Bloomington overseeing 20 million square feet. There he was responsible for supervising property performance and all engineering/maintenance personnel in the Minneapolis region.
PROFESSIONAL AND BUSINESS AFFILIATIONS
- Member of Minneapolis BOMA Engineers Association
- Member of Minneapolis BOMA Engineers Association Program Committee
- Has completed HVAC studies at Dunwoody College of Technology
- OMI Systems Maintenance Administrator, University of St. Thomas
- Department of Corrections Training in Weapons, Hostage Situation, Incident Management, Crisis Intervention, etc.
- Completion of Law Enforcement Program through North Hennepin Community College
- Completed Minneapolis Police Department’s Citizen Academy