Rob Page currently works in the Property and Asset Management Group that is responsible for the operation of buildings in the Frauenshuh Suburban Portfolio. He also conducts financial analysis for potential acquisitions and lease deals.
Rob joined Frauenshuh in 2009, and prior to moving into Frauenshuh’s Property and Asset Management division, he was in the Commercial Real Estate Group providing corporate services, tenant representation, dispositions, and the leasing of properties.
PROFESSIONAL AND BUSINESS AFFILIATIONS
- Building Owner and Managers Association Greater Minneapolis, Member
- National Association of Industrial and Office Properties, Member
- Minnesota Shopping Center Association, Member
- Real Property Administrator, BOMI International
- Institute of Real Estate Management, Certified Property Manager Candidate
- Bloomington Chamber of Commerce, Member
- Edina Chamber of Commerce, Member
Rob earned his Bachelor of Arts Degree in Economics from Yale University where he played varsity hockey from 2004-2008. Rob is a Twin Cities native and resides in Minnetonka.