Wayne Kuykendall came to Frauenshuh in 1995 and currently has 39 years of experience in commercial real estate management and brokerage. Wayne currently is responsible for listing land sales under contract and for leasing properties under contract in the Twin Cities metropolitan area and also represents various corporate clients in their real estate requirements in and outside of the Twin Cities area. Additionally, he acts as a broker on tenant representation on behalf of others relative to office and industrial requirements.
Wayne worked with many esteemed companies including Reliastar Corporate Properties, Dain Corporation, Eberhardt Company, Honeywell Building Management Services and Towle Company. He has been Co-Chair of Building Owners and Managers Association’s marketing committee for eight years.
PROFESSIONAL AND BUSINESS AFFILIATIONS
- Bloomington Chamber of Commerce, Member
- Edina Chamber of Commerce, Member
- Certified Property Manager
- Institute of Real Estate Management, Member
- National Association of Industrial and Office Properties, Member
- Building Owners and Managers Association Greater Minneapolis, Member
- Minnesota Commercial Association of Real Estate, Member
Wayne earned his Bachelor of Arts Degree from St. Olaf College and is a licensed Real Estate Broker. He enjoys classical music, playing golf and being a grandparent to seven grandchildren.